Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas!

The boys Christmas morning. Jack was sick all day and night. He had just thrown up right before we went out to open presents. Please excuse the white as snow complexion. I felt so bad for him. He really did make the best of it. They were both really excited and slept in until 8:30! I don't think I have ever done that on Christmas in my life!
Ben checking out his presents. He wasn't quite sure what was going on or what he should do.
We had a wonderful Christmas. We have truly been blessed and we are so grateful for where those blessings come from. Jack it really starting to understand the two sides of Christmas and that they can really come together as one. We are so grateful for the family and friends that we had surrounding us this season. We love them all. We are grateful for Savior and for his amazing example. We hope you all had a great season.

3 comments:

April Annie said...

I was so sad for Jack. It's no fun being sick on Christmas. It looks like you guys had a blast...and yes, I think Ben's pj's are DANG cute!
Love ya!

The Pyne's said...

We totally seem to have atleast one person sick on Christmas too!! It's so sad! and um Ruth you are so dang GORGEOUS and super dang skinny (it's not fair!!) =).

anywho, looks like you guys had a GREAT christmas!! and who's are all the grandbabies belonging to on the done's side. BEcause I know Hillary had a baby and obviously you guys have 2,b ut did Jed have a baby too?!??!?!?!? I had no idea!

Matt and Kirsten said...

3 things...
1 - Bens smile made me laugh out loud - so CUTE!!
2- Ben watching TV made me laugh out loud - hillarious!
3 - you look beautiful!
oh and 4 Great pictures!