Friday, June 4, 2010

Lillian Grace Done

On Saturday May 29, 2010 our little Lily was born at 3:43 pm. She was a bit of a surprise, considering we weren't expecting our scheduled c-section until June 4th. I went into labor in the middle of the night and by the afternoon we had our little angel via c-section. Seriously, she is beautiful! She shocked us all by having a lot of dark hair. She weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 19.5 inches long. Luckily we were already staying in Farmington for the weekend so we didn't have the 1 hour drive to the hospital. I don't know how anyone could go through something like this and not know that their is a Heavenly Father who loves us. We couldn't be more grateful for this gift that has come straight from His arms. Being in Young Womans all I could think of when they put her in my arms was the theme that we say every week. "We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us and we love him." We are excited to get to know her and to teach her who she is. What a blessing she is, we are so grateful for her!
The very proud parents. She looks a lot like her dad and I couldn't be more pleased with that.
The day we brought her home. This dress up, bow thing couldn't be more fun! I am so grateful for my little family (not so little). Lily is so lucky to have two big brothers who love her so much! She will always have them to protect her. (scroll down for more pictures)

20 comments:

Candice said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!

MStevenson said...

She is so cute! I love that name! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Her older brothers are going to take such good care of her!

The Boys Rule said...

Congratulations. She is a cutie. Gotta love 2 big brothers that will wrapped around her finger! Can't wait to meet her.

Kristin D. said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations. So was it an emergency c-section then?

Rheanna said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!

The Cragun's said...

She is so cute! Congrats!

Kawa Rangers said...

I'm so excited for you! I bet it will be so fun to dress her. She is so perfect!

Doodlecraft said...

yay! She is a doll! Love the name too...(my neice is Lillian Grace!) Hooray for not being pregnant too!!!

April Annie said...

I love her going home gigs, she look so beautiful!!!!!!

Jen said...

That is so fun! She is a cutie. And what cute big brothers she has. :-)

Sharee said...

WOw! She is sooo cute! Your whole family is so cute... those boys are handsome as can be! I haven't seen you guys forever and can't wait to meet this Lillian and see how you will have her dressed up. It is so fun to dress up a girl.

Lindsey Melton said...

AHHH!!! She is GORGEOUS! PErfect. Seriously. Her and Oaks will be bestest friends. Cuh-razy she has dark hair. I'm sure your boys just adore her.
I got all choked up reading your post. LOVED IT!! Can't wait to meet her and bring your gift over. CONGRATULATIONS. LOVE YA

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Congrats guys! She is beautiful! And seriously Ruth? You look like you are ready for a night out with the hubby in that picture, not fair!

Matt and Kirsten said...

OH MY GOODNESS that picture of her all dressed up is TOO stinkin cute!
Love this little baby and you look so good!

The Pyne's said...

ok I have so much to say, so I hope I don't ramble too much!!! first off, ruth you are soooo dang BEAUTIFUL!!! I mean seriously you just had a baby and you already have earings in and even a shirt/your own gown on. just GORGEOUS!! secondly, you seriously made me want to cry, I mean you now have a little GIRL, and then when you said the YW theme, I seriously went "I want a little girl!!!" and what a spiritual thing to say {and um are we all like in YW right now because that's where I am too!}. anywho, next, I've decided that you guys are seriously the best parents ever!! I'm afraid when we have another baby the boys are going to hate it {him/her} and beat her up!! So i'm glad to see that they are already loving big brothers and are totally accepting her and knowing how to show their love for her!! I could keep going on and on, but I'll end here and just say CONGRATS!!! She is absolutely amazingly cute!!! =)

Barb said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats! I love how cute the boys are with her too. What a fun little family. She will be well taken care of and protected that's for sure!

Celeste said...

So happy for you, she's a doll!

Melissa said...

Awwww .... what a CUTIE!!! Can't wait to see her. I'm so glad she's here all safe and sound.

Cindi said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and the pics remind me of Ben. I hope you are both doing well.

Cal and Gena said...

Congrates! She is so cute.