Sunday, February 22, 2009




I love looking back at old pictures, and I really can't stop laughing at this one. I love it. Not only the Mr. Potato head glasses but he has such a big head that his little hoodie wouldn't fit over his head properly. He was only about fifteen months old and he knew how stinkin funny he was. This kid makes me laugh every day. He told me today, "Mommy, I love toots. Do you love toots? They are so funny!" I try really hard to keep a straight face and let him know that we don't have to talk about that kind of stuff, but it gets really hard. Brendan found him in the pantry climbing up the shelves. When Brendan asked him what he was doing he said he was looking for some chocolate chips because he was starving! The other day. "MOMMY" "What hun", I say as I walk around the corner to Jack bending over with his naked bottom in the air. "Do I have any poop between my bums?" (we are teaching him how to wipe himself). This little boy is the best, though inappropriate at times. They say laughing makes you live longer. I'm sure to reach 200!

8 comments:

Kristin D. said...

He seems to have quite the imagination. It must be so much fun to be able to laugh so often.

April Annie said...

Holy CRAP!!! That is SOOOOO funny. I love Jack!!! oh, and I love toots :)

Matt and Kirsten said...

I love toots too Jack! that is hillarious! He knows he's funny and rightfully so.

Barb said...

Those pictures kill me! He sounds like such a funny kid.

Marion said...

Please send him to church in those glasses. We coulduse a good laugh in primary LOL.

We're trying to do the wiping yourself thing with Gideon too. Sometimes I just have to give in. I can't help it.

Celeste said...

I blog stalked you, too. Funny stories and good to be able to keep in touch!

Jobi Niu said...

Hey girl.. I found your blog.. those pictures are hilarious.. ha ha ha that is so funny what he says..

The Pyne's said...

jack is HILLARIOUS!!! Conner so has the same kind of mannerisms...I LOVE it! and yes it is sooo hard to try NOT to laugh! and you are such a good mom, because most days even though there are the funny moments, I just want to yell at conner getting into EVERYTHING. AHHHHHH! anywho, hope all is well!