Sunday, April 19, 2009




My niece Ashton came to stay with us for a couple of days. We had so much fun, and my boys just adore her. Jack loved sharing his bunk bed with her, but loved to play with her phone the most. He had that thing mastered by the time she left. Ben loved to just chill on her lap. He would seriously just lay on her with his whole body lazy and limp. I loved having someone to be with me during the day. We went shopping and I must say Ashton is pretty awesome at the air banjo:). We are so grateful that she would come and stay with us and we can't wait for next time. (Especially my boys.) We love you Ashton!

3 comments:

April Annie said...

I think Ashton is one of the greatest people to have around. She's helpful and attentive and most of all, the kids can't get enough of her. If Mia turns out as well as Ashton, I'll be more then pleased. Sounds ike a fun time!

Matt and Kirsten said...

There just isn't a way to adequately describe Ashton. She is amazing! I am just a bit jealous, because it sounds like a lot of fun.And that picture of Ben and Gracie is HILLARIOUS! Your kid is really cute!

Kristin D. said...

This makes me sad that my kids have no cousins around to be with.