Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Look Mom, we look like you!"

Ya, I'm pretty sure they came up with this one on their own!
They both thought they were so funny, and they were so proud of themselves. There is nothing like having a 5 year old around as you get bigger and bigger. These are some of the things he has said.

"Now that you're fat........"

"Mommy what did you look like before Lily made you fat?"

He saw a V8 commercial that talked about the pounds on the scale falling off if you drink it.
"Lily should drink that so she doesn't make you so fat."

I'm sure there are a lot more to come. I usually just laugh, but sometimes I want to send him to his room. Haha I love that boy. He did tell me that it is just my tummy getting fat and not the rest of my body. I think he was trying to suck up!

8 comments:

Barb said...

That cracks me up! Silly boys. When is your due date? I want to send you something in the mail! So maybe just email me your address at ...

barb.themomblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

Kristin D. said...

Oh, wow. I just love everything he says. He is the funniest! How are you feeling?

Jobi Niu said...

hahahaha how freakin cute are your boys? Can't wait to see Lily.. Jack is hilarious!! If you're fat... Hmmmm I'm GARGANTUAN. :)

The Pyne's said...

um......I've seen you pregnant BOTH times and you are seriously the smallest and most adorable pregnant lady EVER and then you always lose your baby fat like right away!!!! So you tell those boys to BACK OFF, because you'll be thin again in no time.

But seriously that CRACKS me up!!!! The things kids say.....I wonder what my kids would say if when we have another one, because I get to be the size of a blimp (and then don't lose it and then gain 20 pounds when we moved here, so it's going to be an explosion when that day comes!!!).

anywho, you need to post some pics of you and your cute tummy!!!!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Ruth your boys are nothin but trouble, and I love them! What funny little dudes. I can't wait to see what type of dynamic wet willy adds.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Oh that is funny they would do that. I could hardly imagine you even being close to being fat. I'm sure you have a tiny baby bump

Nick and Stacey said...

Ruth, thanks for your comment...I am glad you like the shoes, they are my favorite! As for right now I am just doing flowers and shoes through email...I have yet to get them on etsy...working on it! Anyways if there are certain kinds you want/ colors, just let me know..in flowers or shoes! Cant wait to hear from you!
Stacey
plumstitch@gmail.com

MStevenson said...

A lot of fat talk.