Monday, August 9, 2010

Catch Up For The Last Few Months!

Jack graduated from preschool on may 21st. This is Teacher Jenny and Jack absolutely loves her. I cried when I saw him say goodbye to her. It has been a great two years and Jack has learned a ton. He is was a good little student and never once had to sit in time out! You better believe I already have Ben signed up to start in 2 years. She is so good that his class is almost full!
Way to go Jack, we are so proud of you. That is Kinsey, his first girlfriend, behind him.
He knew every action and he did them proudly!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good job getting in the preschool graduation post right before he starts kindergarten Ruth! Too funny. Like I'm one to talk. Haha! I just realized I completely spaced posting about preschool graduation at all. Ugh. That's what I get for making fun of you I guess. :) Cute pictures.

Marion said...

Yay for you being back in the blogging world. I think all of our summers have been crazy but it's nice people are starting to catch up.

Love Jack's grad pic.Kids always look so cute in their grad hats.

RoseAnna said...

Ruthie- Your kids are adorable, especially your new little Lilly. How fun. We should live right next to each other so our kids could play all the time!!

DIAZ BLOG said...

Hey Ruth....I just found you blog...I'm so glad I did! I LOVE the photo of Jack and I. Can you email me a copy for my scrapbook? I am excited for Ben's class. It is completely full now.....glad you got him in!