Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's Been Going On! (This is for you Dan and Staci!)

Lily right before her two month appointment. She weighed 10 pounds 1 ounce, 25%. She was 22 inches long, 50%. She is growing right before my eyes and I can't believe it. She is so big, and I love every minute with her.
Ben really wanted a picture with Lily and I just love the final product. Cheese it, Benners, cheese it! Lily in her skinny Jeans, so cute, now if I could just get back in mine;)
Poor Benner broke his leg at Grandma Elggren's on a blow up toy. It has been pretty tragic and juggling a newborn and a little cranky boy who can't walk is not something I recommend, but we are surviving! He can't get in the tub with Jack so he stands next to it and plays! Jack always goes to the bathroom right before he gets in the tub so lately Ben has been running in to the bathroom naked and peeing right on the floor next to the toilet because he can't reach the bowl. It's pretty funny. (Lots more pictures to follow, so keep scrolling down!)

4 comments:

Dan & Staci said...

Hurray! I love all of the posts so much. She is just beautiful and your boys are so much fun. You are super mom for sure. I can't even imagine having another kid right now let alone three and how your mom had nine is beyond me. What a lady. Thanks so much for the post. I can't wait for Lily and Isla to meet each other. So much fun.

Kristin D. said...

I have missed your updates. It is so great to see pictures. She looks just like her brothers. Your kids are so wonderful.

MStevenson said...

wow, she got big fast. What a cute family you have! Thanks for the update too.

Matt and Kirsten said...

THOSE LIPS, THOSE POUTY LIPS!