Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart Ruthie!!!

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart Ruthie!!!

Nine things I love from our nine years of marriage.

1. The love that we share.

2. The adventures we've had (Boise, Virginia - Singing to the neighbors’ music at 2am).

3. The 3 beautiful children that we have. They are such a great blessing (and a handful).

4. The happy times that reinforces our love.

5. The difficult times that has grown our love.

6. The wonderful example you are to the kids and me.

7. The meals we've eaten together and the ones we've looked out the window at.

8. Your willingness to put up with all my weird tendencies, missed deadlines, and ideas of healthy foods (an apple with caramel dip counts as a serving of fruit).

9. The knowledge that we will be together forever!

I am so grateful that we have been able to spend the last nine years together and look forward to the many years ahead of us.

Love, Brendan

6 comments:

Candice said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!

Jobi Niu said...

Awww!!! How sweet Brendan!! Sheesh, give Enoch some tips ;) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!! Love & miss you guys sooooo much!! :)

April Annie said...

Happy Anniversary Ruth & Brendan. Love you both!

Melissa said...

Awww ... that is TOO CUTE!!! Happy Anniversary. Love you both!

Rheanna said...

Happy Anniversary! I have one concern....Apples with caramel really aren't counted as a fruit????? I'm devastated :o)

Tiffany said...

Great post Brendan :) My favorite line -"and ideas of healthy foods (an apple with caramel dip counts as a serving of fruit)"