Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Girl's Weekend!

All of us girls were able to take a weekend off of being moms and get away. We were able to stay in Mesquitte in Tiff's family home. We had such a blast, and can't wait to do it again. This is from our Photo shoot in Filmore on the way home. Celeste and Amber were really bringing it!

Amber looking so deep in thought.

Eat your heart out Tyra!

Celeste is amazing with the camera, but she did have a great model:)

What's on your mind Kirst?

I'm over here Lestie!

Tommy and Ber. So Cute!

One of the houses has a pool. On day two we just swam all day. I'm telling you, every mom needs this at some point. It was so relaxing.

The two babies. Max and Tommy. They were perfect angels.

April, I just thought you looked hot in this picture. Hahahaha!

Celeste has still got it! She did my hair 80's style and I now know where "rather, rinse REPEAT" came from!

Jayme hiding in the flowers. Ha, I love it!

April's Bridal/engagment picture.

Max and Tommy were the best babies, and we loved having them there.

Me and Mom.

The whole gang hanging out. Minus me and Staci. I was taking the picture and Staci was in NH. We missed you so much. Maybe next time?!

Mom inthe back seat. She said, "What?" a lot!

Tiff and I are pretty much AWESOME!



April's sleep mask. Oh, we had such a good time. We ate a ton. Lauged a ton. Didn't sleep a ton. We had such a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

















5 comments:

Jen said...

Ah hahaha!! That looks like so much fun. And those model pics. All that comes to mind is Wow!!

Rheanna said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Glad you were all able to enjoy yourselves!

April Annie said...

It WAS so much fun!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics!

Melissa said...

That 80's hair is SO you. I expect to see a little more of that from now on! What a fun weekend!

Dan & Staci said...

Oh thanks for posting those pictures! They were so fun to look at. I am so glad that you guys had so much fun!