Monday, May 14, 2012

Easter 2012

 The Girl knew she was pretty.  She walked around like a princess all day.  I bought her a blue dress to match her brothers, but when she saw this dress at the store she flipped out!
 My handsome boys!
 Please stop growing!! How do I slow this boy down?
 Trying to get a good picture of the three of them.
 The sun was so bright and poor jack has very sensitive eyes.
 She thought this bow from a present was a bracelet and wore it for a very long time.
 Trying yet again to get a good picture.
 Ben
 I love having a girl!
I just love Lil's stance in this picture.  It reminds me of Alice In Wonderland.  Once again we were able to have an fhe lesson on our Savior and the last week of his life.  I couldn't believe how good and attentive my kids were.  Ben has such a love for Jesus and he hung on every word.  After the lesson we watched a bible video on Christ's last day.  When Ben saw the soldiers hurting Jesus Ben said, very seriously, "Me kick their bums!"  After Ben asked if he could be Jesus for Halloween.  The Spirit has been very strong in our home as we discuss and learn about our Savior.

No comments: