Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween











This year for Halloween I had two costumes to get together, but I lucked out. Jack and Ben are four years and one day apart, so all of Jack's costumes will fit Ben. Yea! Jack wanted to be a Storm Trooper from Star wars, which I am pretty sure it was all because of the gun that came with it. Brendan was really excited and didn't mind helping him find the perfect costume. Ben was my little giraffe, and boy did it bring back memories of four years ago. It is still so cute.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Both of your boys look darling! We don't have much Star Wars going on at our house but Jacks costume rocks!

John and Kassie said...

Hey Ruth and Brendan---what cute boys! We are excited to keep in touch a bit through your blog --- Mace thinks Jack's costume is pretty cool! Hope you all are doing well. Love all the pictures of little Ben --- we need to get together again!

---John and Kassie

MStevenson said...

Hooray! All these new fun blogs to read! Kirsten got one, then I saw you had one. I love it. Your new baby is the cutest!

I hope you don't mind I'm going to tell my sis, Barbara about your blog. She would love it.

Kerri said...

What cute CHILDREN! (multiple)

Barb said...

Hey Ruth! Mel called to tell me about your blog - consider yourself officially blog stalked. =) Your new little baby is so cute! Congrats. And you look way too good in those hospital pictures to have just had him...you make the rest of us look bad!

ryandbarb.blogspot.com