Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Star Wars


I know Jack was a storm trooper for Halloween but he really hasn't ever seen the movie. My parents let us borrow their movie and for weeks now Jack has been begging to watch it every night. We finally gave in and had a pizza/star wars party. I think we have opened a large can of worms. What is it about Star Wars and boys? He was fascinated, to say the least. This picture was taken at the very beginning and it was the only time that He was sitting. Soon after this He grabbed his storm trooper blaster and light saber. He was officially at war with every free piece of air in our living room and soon to be the whole house. He keeps asking how the Star Wars music goes and at night we can hear him singing it in his room. I guess I better get used to this. I am a little outnumbered and I don't see any chic flicks in my future. I love my boys!!

8 comments:

The Boys Rule said...

That is a good lookin' baby boy you have there. Congratulations on the newest Done.

Tiffany said...

You get your Star Wars movie, I'll keep my High School Musical :)

Looks like a fun can of worms to open!m

Sharee said...

Hey well the great thing about having those 3 boys is that when Brenden needs to do something it can always be a boys night and you get to have a break. (Hey I even liked stars when I was little)

Matt and Kirsten said...

We are going to be able to relate :) Wow even in the picture Jack is already into it. I am going to ask for all the details next time I see him. It's a guy thing.

Dan & Staci said...

That is soo funny and so cute. I can just imagine him being so excited and asking you how the song goes. So fun!

Mar and Koki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mar and Koki said...

Be prepared pretty soon he is going to want you to have her own light saber so you two can fight. Hey at least boys keep us active ;)

Clyda and John said...

LOL! Love the Star wars and glad you found my blog. And thanks for the prayers. I really appreciate it. Mom started her chemo this week and really seems to be doing great under the circumstances. Thanks for your note and thoughts and prayers.