Saturday, November 8, 2008

Okay, so I am really bad at this.


I will try this again, and try to stay on top of it. I have to keep this up because Dan and Staci are moving to Boston and this is their only link to our lives. The last few months have been crazy! As of September 25 I have children. Little Benjamin Brendan is finally here. Yea! My cozy little world has been rocked yet again. I love it! He is such a good little baby and he deals with Jack really well. He was 2 pounds smaller than Jack at 6 pounds 12 ounces. Ben is 6 weeks old now, but still pretty tiny. He has my brother's bodies. Long and skinny. Jack is such a wonderful helper. (at times a little too wonderful) The jealousy issues haven't come into play, yet. It will be interesting to see what the next few months bring. I really hope I can keep this up. If I don't you all need to get on my back about it.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :) Thanks to Dan and Staci I guess!