Monday, May 18, 2009

Kirsten's Shower

My sister Kirsten is going to have her first baby this month. As sisters we gave her a baby shower and it turned out great.
My mom, Kirsten and friend (sorry friend, I can't remember your name). Kirsten looks so good. She is one of those really cute pregnant girls.

Celeste and April did the decorations and it turned out really cute. These flower balloons were all over the yard. They were stuck in the ground and hanging from the trees.


Our amazing buffet.



Good thing we didn't have the shower a week later. Little Landon Matthew Chidester was born the next week. Two weeks early, and cute as can be. Congratulations Matt and Kirsten!!!




9 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

The shower was wonderful! I wished we played some shower games though...maybe next one! Hailee had a complete blast, she can't understand why we don't go back every day! You guys planned it out perfectly, and great timing! He's a cute little man, with way more clothes than me!

Kristin D. said...

I can just imagine how beautiful everything must have looked. The pictures are wonderful. I agree, Kirsten looked great. And little Landon is adorable. Tell her congratulations for me.

The Cragun's said...

How darling! I love the balloon flowers

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE SHOWER, fun! CUTE CUTE CUTE BABY... awwww..

Matt and Kirsten said...

If I do say so myself, that is one darling baby! Not quite sure how that worked out but we'll take him! I LOVED the shower! I really don't think I have ever seen a more put together shower ever. I am so blessed to have the best sisters in the world - Thanks guys! by the way, Ruth your camera takes amazing pictures! Seriously we are jealous.

MStevenson said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted pictures of the shower, I was hoping someone would. I was super sad I missed it. :( Looks like it was fun and decorated awesome!

Dan & Staci said...

Oh that looks like it was such a blast. Thanks for posting the pictures!

The Pyne's said...

Kirsten had a BABY?!?! I never even knew she was pregnant! I LOVE kisten! You need to tell her Hello from me and that her baby is just ADORABLE!!! =)

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Tell Kristen Congrats for me! I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime this week? What is your email?