Friday, June 12, 2009

ST. George

We were able to go on a little vacation. Just the four of us, and we had a blast! Ben did had a lot of fun swimming. He looked so cute in his skin tight swim shirt.
Jack couldn't get enough swimming. It was all he wanted to do. If we went somewhere else he would say, "I want to go back to St. George." He thought St. George was the hotel. So cute.

Uncle Dallen was down in St. George with the YSA. We met him for lunch one day. It was fun. Don't you love the red sand on Jack's sweaty head! Also, do you like his white trash shirt? He loves it. He calls it his Jersey shirt.


The boys had a blast staying in a hotel. Jacks favorite part was staying up late watching movies. One night Brendan and I both fell asleep and Jack stayed up watching Princess Bride. In the morning He couldn't stop telling me about the ROUS (rodants of unusual size).



We went to Snow Canyon and played in the Sand. It was really fun, but got way too hot quickly!




3 comments:

The Cragun's said...

How fun, your kids are so darling. I just love Jack's super cute attitude what a stud.

Dan & Staci said...

Ohmy goodness what a fun vacation you guys had. I seriously can't wait to hold Ben and everytime I see a picture of him I just want to squeeze him with hugs and kisses. He is so cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for posting those pictures.

MStevenson said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the St. George temple...I love how white, white it is against the green palm trees and grass.