Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recent Jack Quotes

"I didn't sit on his head! I just put my bum where his head was."

"No I have the biggest head!" Fighing with a little boy over whose head is bigger.

"I hope he takes his dog home so we can be nice and comfortable."

"Mommy, will you PLEASE let the kitchen get really dirty so I can see what a cockroach looks like?"

"Mommy, did you know that in a remote corner of my imagination dinasaurs are still alive today?"

"It was blasting fun!"

"That's why I shouldn't have a wee wee!!!" After he accidently peed all over the floor.

11 comments:

The Cragun's said...

He is so funny!!! What a cutie

Barb said...

Where does he get this stuff!? He is so stinkin' cute! I love all your Jack stories!

MStevenson said...

So I was reading these Jack quotes while I was holding a sleeping baby, and I laughed so hard I woke him up.

Your Jack is a funny kid. I love kids.

Kristin D. said...

He has such a wonderful imagination. I hope my girls are the same.

Cheryl said...

Little boys are so funny!! My favorite one was "I didn't sit on his head" That is so much like Conner.

Hillary said...

I cannot get enough of that kid!! I'm so glad he's my nephew!

Jobi Niu said...

hahahahah SOOOO FUNNY!!

Matt and Kirsten said...

I am with Hillary, I have to brag that I have such a funny nephew! seriously!

The Pyne's said...

HILLARIOUS!!! It sounds just like what conner would say! It must be those BOY genes! =)

Marion said...

Please just publish a book already. Jack can sell millions with his sayings. He is hilarious!!!

Jen said...

I got so excited when I saw the title of this post. I so look forward the Jack quotes! He is a crack up.