Friday, June 12, 2009

Randomness

My giant teething baby. He now almost has 6 teeth, and we have both earned all of them. Isn't he huge next to little Landon. OH...I just want to eat him, and you better believe I always do!
We went to Grandma Anderson's for the Donut Party. I don't think I can even count how many donuts Jack ate. Swing, a hundred donuts, lets just say I really thought I would be cleaning up a mess on the way home. Thankfully I didn't have to!

Jack and Ben continue to be best friends. Jack really loves him and tells everyone how chubby he is. I can't believe how fun it is to watch the two interact. Ben now has more teeth on the the top than Jack does.


I had my birthday and Jack couldn't wait to give me my present. I made him help clean the whole house before we could do presents. He was dying.



I got some great roller blades. I can't wait to try them out. Jack keeps putting them on. They are so big on him now, but I can't help but think that someday soon he will be bigger than I am. It takes my breath away how fast they grow. Sometimes I just want to sit on them to keep them from growing. I know this isn't possible, but moms, don't you agree!




9 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Ben seriously looks like mini Jack. So stinking cute.

Dan & Staci said...

How fun that you got rollerblades. I bet you can't wait to use them. I had rollerblades at one time but I have no idea where they are now. I am excited for you!

The Pyne's said...

Wow, you could totally be one of those roller blading waitresses!!! LOVE all you cute pictures from ST. George. I used to love to go there, but now I hate the heat anywear, so I'm not so excited for the humidity this summer! AHHH! and may I say I am sooooo jealous how much your boys get along! Conner and eric fight almost all day long. I can't take it! It drives me crazy! Someday maybe they'll be friends! I hope!!

Jobi Niu said...

oh my goodness.. how funny is that that Ben has more teeth than Jack? I love it. They look SO MUCH alike. Crazy!

I LOVE your Rollerblades! I want some. Where did you get them? For real! :] You're a hottie in the pics!

April Annie said...

Really, really cute pictures. I laughed that Ben has Jack beat in the teeth department :) no thanks to our treadmill, sorry again!

MStevenson said...

Happy Birthday!

Marion said...

I'm so excited you got rollerblades. We seriously need to start doing that!

Meghan said...

I loved all the pictures you posted. You are such a good photographer. Your boys are so CUTE!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Rollerblades huh? I just got a flash back to 1995! j/k I've heard it is a great workout! Your little guys are getting so big. We need to hang out before this Baby comes and I can't leave the house!