Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Oh Jack, what is that face? We tried to get a good picture. I love these wonderful people and my kids looked more beautiful than I imagined.

We tried, but they were too tired to wait for a good one. They really looked so cute.

Our Little Princess. I have always wanted to put a big cupcake dress on my daughter for Easter. This is after a good nap and a crawl around church. She didn't seem to mind it either.

I am so very grateful for this Easter Season. We have loved being able to testify to our kids about Christ. We are so humbly grateful for the wonderful sacrifice He made for us and we know that because of Him we are eternal. We were able to have a few fhe's on Easter. I will never forget the Spirit that we felt as we told the kids about the week before Christ's resurrection. Even Ben was quiet and very attentive. I'm so happy and grateful that I know the truth and I get to teach it to my children.





3 comments:

Dan & Staci said...

Yeah for the pictures I loved them all! Lily is just becoming more and more gorgeous every day! And the boys looked so handsome in their Easter outfits! What a good looking family! Thanks for the Easter post we were going through withdrawals and we got our fix! So thanks!

Melissa said...

Holy POSTS! It's clear to see the Done's DO NOT mess around when it comes to Easter. Love the pics. Love the cute Easter outfits. Love you guys and your darling kiddos. :)

Rheanna said...

you guys look so cute! someone always has to make the "perfect" face! :o)