Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gross!

Jack came home from school and we had this conversation.

Jack: "Mom, there's this boy in my class that picks his nose and eats it!"
Me: "That is gross, but please don't make fun of him."
Jack: "I didn't, I just walked right over to him and said, "That's disgusting! You're not supposed to eat it. You just play with it for a while then put it in a tissue."

This would explain why we have had so many sickies this year.


Conversation between Jack and a friend he had over to play. Jack was waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.

Jack: "You forgot to wash your hands."
Friend: "Um......Actually.......I don't do that."
Jack: "Okay!"
They tried to run off to play, but I stopped them and made him wash his hands. I know, I'm a mean mommy!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh boy. Gotta love Germ X for when friends come and play!

April Annie said...

hahaha!! that's so funny....really sick and disgusting....but super, super funny!!!!!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Oh thanks for updating right before my night shift again. Your dude always cracks me up, but when I have been up all night I laugh really hard - its a little embarassing!

Doodlecraft said...

:) Hee hee! What a funny little man!