Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm pretty sure that isn't a snack bowl......Yuck!

Look what I found Ben using as a snack bowl. I know, disgusting! I had to get some pictures before I totally flipped out. (If you were wondering that is the inside of his training potty.)
It even has the perfect handle for carrying your snack around.
He was keeping it behind him so Lily wouldn't sneak any. She didn't try very hard. I think she knew it was yucky!
And this is just because she is cute and sick. That is why she doesn't have a bow on. She is crawling EVERYWHERE!

8 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Yum!!!

Catey said...

I love that the only reason she doesn't have a bow on is because she is sick! lol
And really, that is the perfect snack bowl design. ;)

Matt and Kirsten said...

I love that picture of Lily. what a cute girl! as for the rest....yuck!

April Annie said...

ick!!! That's very ingenious but still icky.
I hope Lilly is feeling better :)

Jobi Niu said...

hahaha freakin Ben!! SO FUNNY! Love him. Lily is getting so big! She's SOOOOOOO CUTE!! WE SO NEED TO GET TOGETHER again. I'm coming out on the 23rd for a week. :] Miss you. Love you.

Emilee said...

Your family is getting so big. I can't believe your little girl is crawling. What a cute little girl. I also love that your little boy is using his training seat. Boys are so creative and will put snacks in anything.

MStevenson said...

Blah!

Amber said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love that kid. I guess if you are not ready to pee in it you might as well eat out of it. Lily is so cute. Love you all.