Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sea World Day 2

They loved the bus ride back to the hotel.

Going to Shamu's tank was one of our favorite things to do. No one was there and we just watched the whales swim really close to us.

Ben watching the dolphins swim past.

Lily asleep on daddy:)

These lemonades were delicious! We bought so many of them. It was hot and they were sooooo good.

Elmo was there and no one was in line. We thought Ben would love it, but he didn't.

Ben and Lily playing in the little kids area in Sesame Street Playland.

Jack and Ben watching the Beluga Whale.

I'm still laughing when I think about this walrus. This was the biggest thing I have ever seen. Seriously It was so fat! hahaha. Jack saw it before me and he came and told me. "Mom that walrus is as big as two mommies!" Brendan looked at me and said, "More like 20 mommies." It was really funny.

Ben watching the polar bears.


The kids next to a baby alligator.





No comments: