Tuesday, May 10, 2011

U.S.S. Midway

We were really excited to take the kids to the U.S.S. Midway. It is a docked air-craft carrier in San Diego that is now a museum. They give you earphones and you take yourself on a tour. You can go where ever you want. It was so awesome. We loved it and so did the boys.

This is our blue day picture in front of the Midway.

Ben was a completely different boy this day. His eyes had healed and he got a ton of sleep. He had so much fun climbing up and down all the steep stairs.

The boys in one of the showers.

This is the prison they have on board.

You get to touch and move everything.

Jack steering the ship.

One of the control rooms.

Ben was so excited. This is him doing the "Awesome Dance"!

They have a ton of cockpits that you can sit in and play. You can push all the buttons. The boys loved it, and so did I. At one point Jack told me that I was just the stewardess so that I would stop playing with their things.



My cute boys!

I LOVE this picture of Lily. She was so good the whole time. All the older people LOVED Lily. They all had something to say about her.

She loved the cockpits too.

Ben flying the plane

Jack flying the plane.

Ben and Daddy.

We got to go up where all the planes are and get in them.



The boys looked so small on this huge ship.





Jack got to go up in the captain's area.

Ben looks so tiny.



Just chillin on a Tomcat.

It was really hot up on deck. I can't imagine being there in the summer.

This picture makes me laugh:)

This is the sick bay, so we had to get a picture of all the kids coughing on beds. haha

Sick Benner's:)

Even Lily had a cough for us.

The boys in the dentist chair. This is something I would definitely recommend. We had so much fun and it was all very fascinating.





















7 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics are great. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Rheanna said...

We've talked about going down to San Diego sometime and our kids would LOVE that. It looks like you all had a blast...I agree...Lily is quite adorable!

Dan & Staci said...

What a fun trip you guys had! Thanks for posting all of the great pictures! So fun! Poor Ben with the sunscreen. That is too bad.

Kawa Rangers said...

How much fun! I love that you had your kids match everyday. That Lily is so beautiful!

Matt and Kirsten said...

This looks AWESOME!!! I didn't know about the scavenger hunt that you sent your boys on. what a fun idea! This just seriously looks like a blast!

Celeste said...

That looks like so much fun! You have such a cute family!

Jobi Niu said...

I have LOVED all of your posts & pictures!! COme on how stinkin ADORABLE are your kids?? I LOVE how you dressed em alike! How was the drive? Isn't San Diego beautiful? Poor BEn gettin sunscreen in his eyes!! :'( Makes my eyes water thinkin about it. Lily's headbands & bows are too DIE FOR! Do you not just want to EAT HER! She's SOOOO CUTE! Brendon looks good, has he lost weight? (not that he was remotely fat before) YOu look GORGEOUS, of course! I love your hair and I'm SO jealous of your body. SKINNY MINNIE! I miss you. Glad you had a great trip! (I SOOO need to take my kids to Sea World!) Love ya!