Monday, May 9, 2011

SeaWorld Day 1.2

On Monday we went to Sea World. I dressed them all in yellow, cause I'm like that;) This is after a very long day, especially for Ben. We had a lot of fun.

Mommy and Lily on the shuttle bus. We were within walking distance but it was nice to ride the shuttle.

I think this was the first time Ben smiled the whole day. His poor little eyes from the sunscreen that got in them at the beginning of the day.

Lily with her snow seal. She didn't love it.

The boys each chose a shamu and they are still holding onto them.

This pretty much sums up the day for Ben. He was so tired and his eyes were in bad shape. After a good sleep. Falling asleep at 5:00 am sleeping through the night, he was ready to go for the next day. The funniest part of the day was when we got back to the hotel room and Jack said," These pants are squeezing the he%# out of me!" We couldn't stop laughing for a minute to explain to him that that is not a good word. It was great!











3 comments:

Meghan said...

One of our favorite family trips is going to Sea World. I'm glad you took the adventure! Also, I am so glad you dress the three alike. Some times I feel like I'm the only one that does that. And lastly, the big hair bows is totally a Utah thing. I'm the only one that does it out here in Mississippi and the people at church LOVE seeing which bow Claire will be in next!

MStevenson said...

Sounds like an fun family adventure! Except for the sunblock in the eyes.

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun, minus Ben. Poor kid. I love that you matched your kids, thats such a good idea!!