Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ben is 3!

The three cutest boys in the world! (Can't wait to add another one). We celebrated both the boy's birthdays on Ben's day with the family.

Daddy and Ben blowing out the candles.

Cute picture of their puffed cheeks.

Don't they make you melt?!

So proud of his orange train cake!

For months before his birthday all Ben talked about was an orange train cake. It was fun to make and even more fun when I saw how much he loved it. He kept getting up on the counter to look at it before everyone got there. When we tried to get a picture of him with it he wouldn't stop staring at it to look at the camera. When all was sang and done he wouldn't let me cut it (good thing we had R2-D2 #2). It sat on our counter for a week until I was able to throw it away. Haha, too funny!

Ben and his Geo Trax train. He loved it!



Where do I even start with this boy? This boy takes a lot! But as hard as he is he is 10,000x more fun. He is funny, seriously I laugh so hard everyday. He calls everyone "poopy guy". He loves to sing, but only what he wants to. He tells me 25 times a day, "Me wove you mommy!" He is a very picky eater and has major texture issues, but we are figuring it out. He loves to get his way. When he gets in trouble he finds a way to make you laugh so he can get out of it. He is a screamer! He has always been good at going to nursery and now that he is a Sunbeam he goes really well. He loves his nursery leader, Sis Johansen.....almost in a stalking way. He loves his new teacher, Jobi. He loves potty words. 75% of the words that come out of his mouth are potty words. He loves to play and watch movies. This little boy is a light in my world and I am so grateful for him. What a blessing humor is in our lives. I can wait for the day that his teacher calls us to pick him up for breaking the rules and she is trying not to laugh as she tells us what he's done. I'm so grateful for our Benner's!


5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Goin around the room in Sunbeams we ask em all to say what they're thankful for when praying, we get to Ben..."Ben what's something you can thank Heavenly Father for?" His reply,"POOP!" hahaha lol. Couldn't love him more! He's a sweetheart and an ADORABLE ONE at that!! ;)

April Annie said...

Poopy Head...I mean Ruth, what a sweet post about Benners. we all love him and think he's hilarious as well. I know girls are fun and idealy adding a sister for Lily would be awesome but I'm personally soooooo excited for you to have another boy cause you guys make em soo dang cute!!!

Cheryl said...

He always makes me laugh! I just love him! I secretly hope that Vika and him get married. They would make the cutest little blonde babies!! :)

Emilee said...

congratulations on another baby! All of your kids are just adorable. When are you due?

Jen said...

Way amazing cakes, Ruth! You're getting so old! You have a 7 year old!??? Holy smacks! Heehee ;) and congrats on another baby!