Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life Lately

 First of many, many smiles.
 Love this picture.  He has Jack's nose, Ben's eyes and Lily's mouth.  He's definitely one of ours:)  The other day Jack said, "What do you get when you mix my awesomeness, Lily's cuteness and Ben's ummm....awesomeness too?  Sam!"
 Ben can't hold Sam enough.  He loves to help me bathe him and get him dressed every night.  He drags his potty stool in and watches.
 My three cute boys!
 We had quite the fire out our back door.  The boys loved to watch the airplanes drop water. 
 This picture describes Lily.  She always has stuffed animals and her sunglasses.  She brings lots of various things to dinner and stuffs them down the side till she is done.



Life is CRAZY, but good!

2 comments:

Dan & Staci said...

I can't even imagine how crazy your life must be right now but you are handling it so well. Your kids are awesome. I really wished we lived closer. Lily is such a girly girl I love it.

Matt and Kirsten said...

that picture of Sam is so so so awesome!!! thanks for updating! I don't know how you do it!