Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Sam

 Little Sam with his Grandpa Elggren.  Sam is named after this wonderful man. Samuel Mark
 Grandma Elggren with her 30th grandchild!
 Aunt Kirsten
 Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.
 Great Grandpa Rigby.  He always holds them long enough to get a picture and that's all:)
 My little burrito baby.  Of course he was fine with this in the hospital, but the second we got home he hated it.
 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this man!  Dr. Hall is the best Obgyn in the business.  I really don't know if I would have this many c-sections without this man and his talents.
 Brendan and Dr. Hall.  We like to call him the DH!
All buckled up and ready to go home.  They always look so tiny the first time in their car seat.  I don't know why I don't have a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Done.  I remember taking one, but it must have been with their camera.

No comments: