Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Potty Words

Me:  "Oh Pickle!!!"  when I hurt my finger.
Jack:  "Why did you say Pickle?"
Me:  "Just so I wouldn't say a bad word."

Ben, not even knowing he was paying attention.  "Bad words like  butt, toilet, fart face, pee, poo, stupid, shut up, toot.  Is toot a bad word Mommy?  Butt head and dumb!"  The kid will find any excuse to say potty words:)  Jack never knew these words at 3 years old!  Love this kid, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried to send him to preschool.

5 comments:

Dan & Staci said...

Your boys are seriously hysterical. I love the texts Dan gets of the funny things they will say. They are so clever too. Love the toilet shot!

Sharee said...

I didn't know you still updated your blog!!! Congrats on baby Sam! Your family is absolutely beautiful! Love all your funny stories!

MStevenson said...

Kids are the best!

Doodlecraft said...

Love it! Dan is the most polite little boy ever, but Hailee and jared will take every advantage to say whatever they think is hilarious...and at this stage it falls into the potty words category! :) Miss you guys!
Nat

Visit Vila Fames said...

Decent blog offer. its data extremely helpful in our life.
Guitar tube amp