Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm a Soccer Mom!

Sorry the picture is blurry. Jack started his first year of soccer. It's been really fun, and he even scored a goal at his first game! I have been waiting for this since the day I was told I was having a boy. I love it!
He's pretty good at not giving up and keeps running and running, even if he doesn't know why!
He loves to go to practice. He always listens to his coach and does everything they say.
Grandma and Grandpa Elggren and Brennan came to his first game. It was really hot so Grandpa came up with this great idea to keep Ben cool. Too cute!

7 comments:

April Annie said...

Go Jack!! Soccer is a blast but stay away from AYSO (it secretly stand for All Your Saturdays Occupied)hehe. How fun!!

Cheryl said...

So fun! I can't wait until Conner is ready to play big kid sports. We have him signed up for Itty Bitty football next month!!

I love his jersey!!! Go Jack! Keep scoring those goals!!

The Pyne's said...

how cute!!!!! (to both the boys). what a good mom putting jack in soccer. He probably loves it!!

MStevenson said...

I'd love to start Wellington in some sports. I guess he's too young yet. That is a cute pic of Ben and your Dad.

Ashley said...

We love our soccer boys!!
Thanks for going running with me last night, I enjoyed talking with you. Hope your foot is feeling better.

Jobi Niu said...

Awww.. LOVE it! Jack is so cute playin soccer.. or should I say "STUDLY"?? Can't wait for my boys to play.
LOVE YA!!

Barb said...

So fun! You are one cute soccer mom! And Jack is one cute soccer player! =)