Sunday, November 22, 2009

Annie, Russell, Me, Brennan, Jack, Ashton and Cooper.
Livie and Lucy with their favorite uncle Dan. It was so fun to have them back for a while. Brendan said, "I can't wait til Dan goes back so I can be an uncle again." You should have seen all the kids when they saw that Dan was there. They got in a line to play with him after they tackled him. We all love him
My beautiful sister Amber holdinhg little Eliza. She wanted nothing to do with anyone. It was quite a fight to get her in this pretty dress and she wouldn't even consider wearing her new black shoes. She had on some old brown ones instead. She is such a Tom Boy and I love her little smokers voice.
Stick and Gary closing the casket for the night. It was so beautiful! I hope one day we can meet the amazing people who donated their time and talents to make this. We love you!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

What a wonderful tribute of pictures to your family and your niece! I am so sorry about this family trial you all have to go through. You are an inspiration to all who read this of the true message of the gospel and what it has to offer. Thank you for posting!