Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is the nursery. Between the Elggrens and the Hills there are 33 kids 15 and under. We were so grateful for this nursery.
This I still can't believe. These Amazingly wonderful sisters are from my Eagle Mountain ward. They drove an hour and a half to come and see me at the viewing. I'm still speech-less. I love these ladies and I don't know if they will ever know how much this meant to me. They truly knew exactly what I needed! Marion Cline, Tiffany Monsen, Melissa Leatherwood, Annika Paxman, Chelsea Prince and Jobi Niu. I couldn't dream of better friends.
Gary and Amber. The strength of these two has been so amazing and has helped my testimony grow. I watched them at the viewing and all week comfort everyone who came. They have been a Christ-like example for all of us to follow. They have been so gracious to everyone. They are being held by our Savior. They know where Grace is and that they will see her again. We have all felt of the comforter these past few weeks and we are aware that He is aware of us. I love you Ber and Gar!
Tom and his wife. We will always love these two. Really, these are two special people. (Gary is the city manager and Tom is the assistant city manager), but now he will always be a part of our family.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are awesome! I am glad we could bring smile to your face and hear some jokes from the your bros about E.M. :)