Sunday, November 22, 2009

When we came back from the cemetary this is what the church looked like. It was so perfect. It was bright and beautiful and the love and time that went into this was amazing. Thank you RS for all that you have done for our family and especially Amber's. If we all served the way you all have what a world it would be.
Amber and Gary with their girls.
Amber and my mom.
Our forever family. I am so grateful for these people. These people are my best friends and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. We have leaned on each other and held each other up. We know that we are important to one another and that we are always there for each other. My dad said that it has been one of his greatest joys to watch us all come together and be there for each other. What a blessing the family is. I love you all!

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I'm BAWLING reading through all of this and looking at the amazing pictures.. what an incredible family you have! ARen't you so thankful to be a memeber of the church and to be able to know that one day you'll see Gracie again? What a strong, beautiful family! Your sister Amber is so beautiful. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to come up and see you at the viewing, such a sweet spirit was there. Many of my thoughts and prayers were with your families during that tough week. Love you Ruth! You're the best.
PS-sorry I didn't make it to YW's today.. I was feelin SO CRUMMY. Nauseated, etc. just pretty much laid in bed all day.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Ruth - I am so sorry for your loss. I don't even know what to say. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. Your testimony is so powerful and you have so much strength! I love your family and my heart aches for you and them. Please let me know if there is anything thing i can do to help - know that I love you guys and you are in my prayers.

April Annie said...

Great job Ruth. I'm so glad we all posted some great pictures. I dont want to remember the saddness but I ALWAYS want to remember the spirit we have felt, the service we've received and the strength we have in our family. I've learned so much through this. Thanks for this awesome tribute.
Love you!

ps: tell Brendan thanks for forwarding on all your great pictures.
pss or pps (whatever) I LOVE the family picture!