Monday, January 26, 2009

4 months old


My little Benner is four months old. I can't believe it. He has been such a joy in our lives and I can't imagine my life without him. He smiles all the time. I love it. The poor kid was in a lot of pain until we figured out what he could and couldn't eat ( I mean what I could and couldn't eat). It has been one of my greatest joys to watch Jack have a little brother. He treats him like gold. He calls him his little Benny ball, and always tells him they are best buds. I can tell that Jack will always watch out for him and it does my heart good to know that they will always have each other. I am looking forward to the next few months. There are so many milestones that He will be going through, but part of me will miss the little baby that is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Barb said...

4 months!? Seems like you just posted about him being born! Weird.

Kawa Rangers said...

That is such a cute picture of him!

MStevenson said...

I know, didn't you just post pictures of you in the hospital? I'm still feeling jealous over how cute you looked after giving birth. Not fair. You and Barbara both!