Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas
















I have been a little busy so I am just getting Christmas put on here. Santa gave me a Canon Rebel for Christmas and it is awesome! It takes great pictures and I can't wait to master it. We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents with everyone. We have a short program where the kids act out the nativity and then anyone who has something to share can do it. Dan wrote his own version of Christmas Shoes and sang it for everyone. It was soooooooo funny. Instead of "sir, I wanna buy these shoes", it was "sir, I'm gonna take these shoes". It was hilarious. I love the Christmas program. We all laugh and cry. After the program we say a family prayer and then we exchange gifts. I could tell Jack thought the prayer was the longest thing in the world. We had a lot of fun.





Christmas morning was a blast with a four year old. It was so magic and fun to watch Jack with his presents. We spent the day with the Done family. We had a great time with dinner and opening presents, of which we got way too spoiled. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing the wii. As we were going to leave the storm came in. We decided to stay the night. It was a great day. I can't believe how blessed we are. Not only did we get and give wonderful things, but we have amazing family to share it with. I love Christmas.





I am so grateful for the Savior. As we have reflected on his birth I can't comprehend the humble circumstances in which He entered this world. I am so grateful for his example and his unselfish sacrifice. I love him and I strive everyday to have his spirit in our home. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season.

1 comment:

MStevenson said...

You'll have to let me know how you like your camera....someday I'd like to get one like that.