Thursday, January 1, 2009

Poor Little Ben


My poor little Ben has the dreaded RSV. He is so small and couldn't breathe very well so they had to admit him to the hospital. I feel so bad for him, but last night was the first time he slept in a long time. We don't know how long we will be here, but it shouldn't be too long. I am so grateful for people who know how to help him. It was so hard to see that he was in pain and there wasn't a thing I could do for him. The staff here at American Fork has been so kind and gone out of their way to make us comfortable. Hopefully this will be a short stay and Ben will feel better soon.

5 comments:

Catey said...

So sorry to hear about your little guy-not a fun way to finish up the year! Please let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

MStevenson said...

Poor kid. I hope he gets better really soon! :(

The Boys Rule said...

Sorry to hear about Baby Ben. I hope you will all be home and healthy again soon. BTW, I would love to do some impressions of Ben for you. Let me know when you will be up my direction.

Barb said...

So sad! I hope he's better really soon. I really need to find out the symptoms of RSV...

Rheanna said...

PLEASE call if you need anything! I hope his stay in the hospital is short lived!