Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

Wiggle car races down the driveway. Me, Laura and Staci. I whooped em!
Dan and Staci totally surprised us and showed up. I was so excited! We have really missed them. I ran the 5k with Staci and it was a blast. We also had a day at Cherry Hill. We had a lot of fun, which made it really hard to say goodbye!
Hillary, Scott and my cute little nephew, Peyton at the parade
Jack loved the parade, but hated the noise. He did much better this year.
Nothing like getting out all your boyhood aggression on your cousin! Jack and Will.

3 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

Ruthie, what a fun post! I just don't know where I was for most of that. Did I take a nap? Really, fun pictures!

MStevenson said...

That picture of you going down the hill Ruthie is so funny.

April Annie said...

I Love the 4th of July. You did a great job highlighting the best parts. It was so fun, way to go!