Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bear Lake

Alex is Brendan's youngest cousin. Alex and Jack are a few years apart and played great together. They were always together. Jack always begged me to walk down to Alex's camp to see if he could play. Their favorite game was to ride on this bike all over camp. Thanks Alex!
The water looks so pretty from far, but up close it is nasty. When we drove up the canyon and came in view of the water Jack said, "It's beautiful, they cleaned it out!" Ben loved the water, but I didn't let him get in until the last day. He had to deal with shoulder rides until then.
Brendan and Ben. They look so much alike. I love it!
We had a lot of fun together, and made me realize that Brendan and I really need a vacation just for the two of us!
Ben in Dallen's cowboy hat. His outfit went way too perfect to not put it on. My boys love Uncle Dallen.

No comments: