Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's not for...Fats!


Jack loves to jump on my Bosu ball (an exercise ball that is cut in half with a plastic bottom). A few weeks ago my in-laws were here and Jack was jumping on the bosu. My Mother-in-law asked if she could have a turn. His reply....."It's not for (a pause for thinking) Fats!" I wanted to die! Thank goodness I have an awesome mother-in-law who found it so funny that she tells everyone. Oh, the things he says! (The picture above is how funny my child finds bodily functions.)

5 comments:

April Annie said...

Holy CRAP!!!!! That is soooo funny! Thanks for sending me to bed laughing!!!

Cheryl said...

Hilarious!!! Conner is the same way! He said that Dave's aunt was "too fat" to jump on the tramp. I always feel so bad when he says stuff like that.

Kids are just hilarious sometimes!!

Jobi Niu said...

hahahhahahhahhahahhaha THat picture is HILARIOUS over "bodily functions" LOL, his sense of humor is so funny. That's good she had a good attitude about his comment :]

The Pyne's said...

Mary Lynn is not FAT!! You tell her I said that (just incase she is feeling bad!!) but yes, I hate all the things conner tells people, especially strangers at the store, AHHHHHH! Embarassing. But kinda funny.

MStevenson said...

Oh, I thought he was crying. That's pretty funny!