Sunday, July 12, 2009

And finally, the fireworks.

Holy flip! Isn't this picture cute! I just took Ben to his 9 month ad he is only 25% for weight. What? The Dr. said he is all fluff. He really didn't mind the fireworks, which was great because Jack has always hated them.
Too cute not to put two on here. Ben at the fireworks.
My boys. the best of pals. Ben loved to sit on my mom's lap and watch the fireworks.
Jack has always hated fireworks because of the noise. This year we solved this problem. Doesn't he look awesome in his rifle ear protection. These made fireworks a much more enjoyable experience for everyone.
Brendan and I at the fireworks. The 4th of July is on of my favorite days of the year. Two years ago we spent the day in Washington DC. It was amazing, but how I longed for my hometown celebration of our country. I am so grateful for all the brave men and women who fight so valiantly for this country. Thank You!

3 comments:

MStevenson said...

That is a great idea! I love the ear protectors squishing his checks together.

The Pyne's said...

Looks like such a fun 4th!! and we too have had to pull out the gun earmuffs for conner as well! He hates loud noises. We even had a really bad storm hear that was really loud and he wanted to hide in the basement while wearing the ear muffs!! How funny! anywho, you are looking absoltely amazing as always. Skinny and tan....wouldn't that be nice. oh wait, I'm the OPPOSITE!! anywho, hope all is well. Love the cute chubby cheeks on benny boy. He's such a DOLL!!

April Annie said...

I'm glad you got pictures with the earmuffs. The fireworks are such a great way to end a fantastic day, wouldn't you agree? Love ya!