Sunday, October 18, 2009

Serious Rib Thingy!

Jack losing his first real tooth a few months ago. One other has fallen out since. He is so cute with a big hole in his smile.
The other day we were at Walmart looking for some t-shirts for YW when we found ourselves in the bra section. Jack turned around and saw a white bra and said, "What's that...Oh.... that's a rib thingy." As I was trying quickly to get us out of there we went around the corner and right in Jack's face, right at his level was a huge black lace bra. It kind of took him by surprise and he had to step back a little, then he said, "OHHHH that's a SERIOUS RIB THINGY!"

12 comments:

The Cragun's said...

Too Funny!

Kristin D. said...

He is the funniest thing. I like your idea of setting our kids up together.

Barb said...

haha! He is such a cute kid!! I love all your Jack stories.

Catey said...

That's hilarious! He cracks me up!
(thanks for coming on Sat!)

MStevenson said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha were you rolling on the ground in Wal-Mart laughing?? ha ha SOOO FUNNY!

The Pyne's said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!! and holy cow I can't believe jack has lost some teeth. I just can't believe how old/big he is. and Ruth may I say I LOVE your cute hair cut. You need to post a picture of you face on so I can see what it looks like!! Happy birthday cute boys!

Jen said...

Yes! I love the Jack stories :) How did you raise that kid to make him so funny?! I only hope my child is as fun as that :)

April Annie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

SERIOUS rib thingy!

Marion said...

I can't wait till this kids get's his own comedy show :)

Matt and Kirsten said...

I now have a new name for the bras! that is HILLLLLLLARRIOOOUUUSSSS!!!!!!
jack will you please come visit me?

Tiffany said...

Hey.. some of us need SERIOUS rib thingy's :)