Friday, October 2, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party

Jack had a fantastic 5 year birthday party. Sorry if your little one wasn't invited. With our street alone there was like a million! Seriously, there were about 26 kids invited, but I had the perfect activity!
This is Paul Brewer and he is the most amazing magician I have ever seen for kids and families! Luckily he is married to my cousin so I knew where to find him. He has a live rabbit and a bird. And all his tricks were amazing. The kids were completely entertained the whole time.
Ben didn't budge for most of it. This is him watching the show.
He did such a wonderful job making Jack feel special and also making sure all the kids enjoyed it. If you are looking for someone to do a party for any size or age He is the one to call. We had a great time and I think it was a party that Jack will not soon forget.

2 comments:

MStevenson said...

I hired a magician once for a party. It wasn't for my son's party though, it was for my husbands. :) He was turning 27 on 07/07/07 and it was a magical birthday so he HAD to have a magician.

Amber said...

You are so awesome and you have inspired me once more. The cake is awesome. I am so impressed.