Saturday, October 31, 2009

Elggren Halloween Party

The whole gang (at least the ones dressed up) My favorite was Amber and Gary who dressed as Mrs. McFeeLee and Ed McMann who just won the Publisher's Clearing house. It was great!
Ben, my cute little Stinker! I'm so glad I got to use this costume again!
Jack as bumblebee, the transformer. For all of you out there worried that I was allowing my 5 year old son to be a bumblebee. It is a Transformer! We had so much fun jumping in the enormous pile of leaves that grandpa made for us and just playing with the cousins.

6 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Kason thinks Jack's costume is so AWESOME!!

April Annie said...

It was fun! I love Ben in the skunk costume, it made his cheeks look even more delish than usual.

Kristin D. said...

Too bad I couldn't tell who everyone is thier costumes. You all make everything so fun.

MStevenson said...

Looks like fun! Just seeing your house and yard makes me miss the good ol' days!

You're family is so fun!

Cindi said...

I love the little skunk. How adorable!

Emilee said...

I do love having boys! Your boys are both so cute! Your little Ben isn't much younger than my Daxton. Daxton was born the end of July. We live in Clinton and love it! I love your Optimus Prime cake by the way, you did a great job! I am glad that you e-mailed me so we can keep in touch better.