Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthdays!

We took the boys to Kangaroo Zoo for their birthday. Jack had such a blast.
Ben had a lot of fun too. He loved to go down the slides until he flipped over. We took Jack to a place like this last year and I wasn't able to play at all. I was having Ben the next day. We all had fun, and it wore the boys right out.
Jack opening his presents from us. I love Ben's morning face in this one!
Ben with his new toy table that he loves. It plays the cutest music and he always bounces and dances to it. (I love those jammies!)
Ben was super cute with his cake. He tore into it. He was throwing it and stuffing tons into his mouth at one time. It was really fun to watch. Too bad that when we did it with the whole family he would barely even touch it. We had a great birthday week!

6 comments:

April Annie said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love Ben's morning face too, looks like he had a fantastic nights sleep.

I love that their birthdays are a day apart (makes it easy to remember hehe)!

Jobi Niu said...

Birthday week?? HOw JEALOUS am I? Jack was LOVIN Kangaroo Zoo huh? Ben's jammies are so dang cute. That's one reason why I love the cold weather to whip out the cute cozy jammies!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK AND BEN!! :]

Barb said...

Your boys are so cute!! I've heard Kangaroo Zoo is way fun - just waiting till Sadie is a little older...

RoseAnna said...

Happy Birthday to all the little Done boys. How cute are they. It's crazy that you have a 5 year old! Crazy. Love you Ruthie.

PS- been listening to a lot of Brittany lately. Ooops...I did it again. Love it!!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Done Boys!

Matt and Kirsten said...

I LOVE those boys! mostly because they remind me of you and your dirty licorice! Seriously I LOVE that! great pictures, I just wish my morning face was that irresistable